This week was spent on the creation of this Blender artwork:



You can also view this on DeviantArt and ArtStation:
http://fav.me/dcc04je
https://doodlenotes.artstation.com/projects/2J8mA

Normally I could finish an artwork in only 3 days, but I took things up a notch on this one and due to the switch to the render engine, most of the artworks on this project will take more time to complete now. Which also means, they're just going to get better and better. Hopefully... 😅😅😅

ANYWAYS!

I also released PART 1 of, possibly, 3 more videos where I share how I created this artwork using Blender and GIMP!



Next week, I'm aiming to finish another Fan Mode animation, this time, starring Boots. I aim to, at least, finish the animation part(which could take 3-5 days) because the rendering part will probably take up to 3 days. 😅

I will also finalize the Gregor and Boots models so I could finally make them available for download so you guys can check out the models and maybe make your own artworks as well!

THAT IS ALL! Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment