****WARNING!!! SPOILERS AHEAD!!!****


The second episode of The Underland Project will bring to life a portion of Chapter 2 to Chapter 4 (Pages 22-41) from the book Gregor the Overlander.

I'm not really sure yet how to visualize this episode.

This episode will be a long one. Mainly because it might be the last episode for The Underland Project. Unless, of course, I get enough support to keep going. 😅😅😅



GOALS


  1. Accurately Visualize the Event in the Book
    • To honor Suzanne Collins and her amazing work, I want to be able to bring to life, through animation, her vision precisely.
    • This will include: Writing a good script, pacing the events well and taking into account every detail required to convert a written work into an animation.
  2. Overcome more 3D Animation Challenges
    • Crowd rendering
    • Animating multiple characters and creatures
  3. Collaborating with other Creators or Artists
    • I might start asking for help on this episode. Mostly volunteers, since I'm not sure if I'd have enough to support even just myself.
    • I'll especially need other voice actors on this one. Since I can't really do an 11-year old girl's voice. 😅
  4. Gather More Supporters to the Project
    • At this point, it may or may not be possible for me to go on depending on the state of my Youtuber career. So a lot of things rely so much on me, doing a great work, and you, whoever decides to give support.
    • This is a big project and could take a year or two to finish, and I need to keep myself alive throughout those years.
    • I WANT TO FINISH THIS PROJECT. But in reality, there will be factors that could prevent that from happening. One big factor would be....wait for it..... MONEY! 😒
    • So if you wanna give financial support(which is, by the way, completely OPTIONAL) just head over to the links below! AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! 😄😄😄

WATCH THE SPEED ART VIDEO BELOW
for more talk about the episode and the art 😄





PROJECT PIPELINE


  • PRE-PRODUCTION STAGE
    • Write Script
    • Voice Recording
    • Storyboard
    • Design
  • PRODUCTION STAGE
    • Modeling, Texturing and Rigging
      • Human Characters
      • Creatures
      • Environment
    • Animation
    • 3D Visual Effects
    • Lighting and Rendering
  • POST-PRODUCTION
    • Compositing
      • 2D Visual Effects
      • Color Grading
    • Final Editing, Sound Design and Music
  • PUBLICATION
    • Share it to the world!

PROGRESS





FOLLOW THE JOURNEY

https://www.facebook.com/DoodleNotes
https://twitter.com/DoodleNotes
https://plus.google.com/communities/105276988131696202444

WANT TO GIVE MORE SUPPORT?

The best place you  can do that at the moment is through my Patreon!
https://www.patreon.com/DoodleNotes


SUPPORT UNDERLAND CHRONICLES!


To be clear, THIS IS A FAN MODE PROJECT!
I just love the series so much that's why I decided to initiate it. If you are interested about the series and want to read them yourself, the best suggestion I can give right now is to search where you can get them through Google. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment