****WARNING!!! SPOILERS AHEAD!!!****


The third episode of The Underland Project will bring to life a portion of Chapter 4 to Chapter 5 (Pages 41-57) from the book Gregor the Overlander.

I'm not really sure yet how to visualize this episode. Let alone, even reaching this far. But I wanna stay optimistic. 😅😅😅

This episode will also be a long one. The longer it is the more challenging it gets. Which means more learning! And I wouldn't mind giving back to those who decide to support the project.



GOALS


  1. Accurately Visualize the Events in the Book
    • To honor Suzanne Collins and her amazing work, I want to be able to bring to life, through animation, her vision precisely.
    • This will include: Writing a good script, pacing the events well and taking into account every detail required to convert a written work into an animation.
  2. Overcome more 3D Animation Challenges
    • Creating a whole digital city or Create an illusion of a whole city
    • Bringing the city to life
      • Populating it with crowds of people and activities
    • Animating multiple characters
  3. Deliver a Promise
    • If I get to this point in the project, it means I succeeded on getting more support on the project. It could also mean that my YouTuber career is stabilizing. So in order to honor those who supported the project and everyone who are following it, I gotta keep the promise of finishing the project up to the final episode.
  4. Collaborating with other Creators or Artists
    • At this point, I might even more help. So I will start gathering creators or artist to help me finish the episode. Since, I'm getting support financially and my Youtuber career stabilizing, I would be able to pay them too. And it's also time to do things with some help. I probably won't be able to finish it by myself. 😅😅😅

WATCH THE SPEED ART VIDEO BELOW
for more talk about the episode and the art 😄


PROJECT PIPELINE


  • PRE-PRODUCTION STAGE
    • Write Script
    • Voice Recording
    • Storyboard
    • Design
  • PRODUCTION STAGE
    • Modeling, Texturing and Rigging
      • Human Characters
      • Creatures
      • Environment
    • Animation
    • 3D Visual Effects
    • Lighting and Rendering
  • POST-PRODUCTION
    • Compositing
      • 2D Visual Effects
      • Color Grading
    • Final Editing, Sound Design and Music
  • PUBLICATION
    • Share it to the world!

PROGRESS





FOLLOW THE JOURNEY

https://www.facebook.com/DoodleNotes
https://twitter.com/DoodleNotes
https://plus.google.com/communities/105276988131696202444

WANT TO GIVE MORE SUPPORT?

The best place you  can do that at the moment is through my Patreon!
https://www.patreon.com/DoodleNotes


SUPPORT UNDERLAND CHRONICLES!


To be clear, THIS IS A FAN MODE PROJECT!
I just love the series so much that's why I decided to initiate it. If you are interested about the series and want to read them yourself, the best suggestion I can give right now is to search where you can get them through Google. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment