****WARNING!!! SPOILERS AHEAD!!!****


This Fan Teaser/Trailer will be a collection of a number of things from the book. So I'm not really sure how it will look.


GOALS


  1. To Wrap Things Up
    • I'll only be doing this a bonus. I'm not really sure how the project will go. I don't know what will its reception be to the fans of the Underland Chronicles and, if there are any, to Doodle Notes' fans. But in any case, I will be making this trailer to wrap things up. Or maybe to create more anticipaton. Maybe there's more to the Underland Project, maybe not. We'll leave that for the future. 😊😊😊
  2. For RIPRED!
    • One of the major reasons why I want to do this is RIPRED. 😆
      • I wanted to model and animated him! The Underland Project doesn't go as far as his entrance in the book so the only way to have an excuse to include him n the project is through this teaser/trailer. 😆😆😆

WATCH THE SPEED ART VIDEO BELOW
for more talk about the episode and the art 😄


PROJECT PIPELINE

  • PRE-PRODUCTION STAGE
    • Write Outline
    • Voice Recording
    • Storyboard
    • Design
  • PRODUCTION STAGE
    • Modeling, Texturing and Rigging
      • Additional Creatures
      • Other Props
      • Environment
    • Animation
    • 3D Visual Effects
    • Lighting and Rendering
  • POST-PRODUCTION
    • Compositing
      • 2D Visual Effects
      • Color Grading
    • Final Editing, Sound Design and Music
  • PUBLICATION
    • Share it to the world!

PROGRESS





FOLLOW THE JOURNEY

https://www.facebook.com/DoodleNotes
https://twitter.com/DoodleNotes
https://plus.google.com/communities/105276988131696202444

WANT TO GIVE MORE SUPPORT?

The best place you  can do that at the moment is through my Patreon!
https://www.patreon.com/DoodleNotes


SUPPORT UNDERLAND CHRONICLES!


To be clear, THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED PROJECT!
I just love the series so much that's why I decided to initiate it. If you are interested about the series and want to read them yourself, the best suggestion I can give right now is to search where you can get them through Google. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment