Double week update once again! XD

And there are reasons!

Last week I published the fourth entry of The Underland Project Production Diary:



In this entry I shared that I now accept Art and Animation requests for Gregor and Boots and that there are rules on how to make those requests to avoid over promising and taking on more requests than I can handle. Before last week ended, I tried to make a video explaining those rules, which ended up with me having a huge block because I'm still not sure if these rules are final. This block also prevented me from giving updates and resulted to the loss of a bit of motivation, that is why there's double update this week. 😁😁😁

ANYWAYS!

That block didn't last long because I don't want to ruin my consistency of progress for the project, that's why this week I managed to finish Boots! She is now ready for animation!!!

Here's PART 4 of the modeling process where I shared how I modeled her clothes:



And here's PART 5, the final part, where I shared how I gave her a rig, getting her ready for animation:



Of course, some refinements will still be needed. But for the most part, she's ready!


Here's a turn table:



Expect a Blender artwork and another short Fan Mode animation, starring Boots, coming in the next coming next weeks!

THAT IS ALL! Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment