SO YEAH! For almost THREE WEEKS I haven't posted a Weekly Update, so here's a SUPER UPDATE!!!

The big reason for the failure to post here is this:



The struggle to get things started.

For the month of May, I managed to work on this Blender artwork:



You can also view it on the following links:

And this short Fan Mode animation:


But because of the struggle, I failed to do it right away and give updates. This "block" gets more difficult to hurdle when I'm about to animate.

I think the reason for this is my tendency to not plan things out before animation and mostly not knowing how to start the whole thing. It has been a struggle every time I start animation and I think one of the things I can do to ease the struggle is to animate using this animation process:


It actually helped me finish the 9 Fan Mode animation and definitely helped me with the recent Fan Mode animation.

This struggle is not really that big of an issue because I'm starting to know how to go through with it. But yeah, getting started on the next artwork or task is, I think, a prevalent struggle for most artists or creators. And yeah, once you do get over that block and actually get started, things just go like a breeze after that. Of course there will be more challenges but none that could actually block your way. :D



SO YEAH! I managed to finish both tasks scheduled for the month of May and published a series of videos sharing the process of how I achieved those tasks.




Also, the fifth entry to The Underland Project's Production Diary is now available!
Check it out below!



SO YEAH!That's all! Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment