WEEKLY UPDATE!







Keeping up the progress this week.



* The Pokeball TutLapse series finishes with PART 2 which was uploaded last Wednesday.











* PLUS! I shared My Ultimate Gear through a Vlog. I'll be doing this thing every year to keep track of my technological journey. I do hope I'd be able to upgrade by next year. hehe.











* I also finished the final collaboration animation video which involved Meowth and Doodly! I encountered some technical hiccups along the way but it will be published NEXT WEEK, Saturday, PHT, on the MAIN CHANNEL.
















NEXT WEEK!




* I'll start working on the 9 animation.











* And I'll be creating another GIMP Speedart for an ART TRADE that I did with a fellow CFN member. You'll know more about it next week or you can LIKE and follow my Facebook Page to know within the week. I update there more often. :)










THAT IS ALL! Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment