WEEKLY UPDATE!







Almost missed an upload day! But still a progressive week.



* Finished another ART TRADE with Kaamuz, a fellow Channel Fredrator Network member.






Meet Harluny Quyinn!












 Here's a Speed Art video of how I did it in GIMP:












Harluny-Quyinn is actually Kaamuz' original character Luny cosplaying as Harley Quinn:





You can watch his webtoon, The Luny and Milky Show, here:





And also check out his YOUTUBE CHANNEL!



* And also, despite the construction that is currently happening in a part of our house and the company of a lot of people, I managed to create the FIRST PART of the 9 TutLapse Series.















The video lacked energy because my confidence just drops when I know people will hear me recording, but yeah!







NEXT WEEK!




* I'll compensate the lack of energy on 9 TutLapse PART 1 by delivering a more energetic PART 2 video!



* Also look forward for another Blender HOW TO video.




THAT IS ALL!


Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment