Animation started this week.


Lots of progress once again...:3






UPDATES!






* I started the Production stage for Garrison bear this week! And my progress are:





-- September 22, 2014 --





 Animated Shots 1-4





-- September 23, 2014 --





Animated Shots 5-8 and 11





-- September 24, 2014 --





Animated Shots 9,10 and 12-15




--September 25-26, 2014 --



Animated Shots 16-22





* The week didn't really end well because of the Physics Simulation that's involve to achieve certain shots for the film.










I can't make it work during Friday, September 26, which gave me so much headache that lasted 'til Saturday, September 27.





But, fortunately, I was able to figure it out before Saturday ended so yeah....







Physics Simulation Success!!





ANYWAYS!





I won't be able to finish the production this month(thanks to my gear), so it won't be delivered to you this September, which I said on the previous blogs. And for that, I'm really sorry!





BUT YEAH!





Garrison Bear will be coming to Doodle Notes Soon!










If you want to be notified when it's up,





SUBSCRIBE to Doodle on YouTube or


LIKE me on Facebook or


FOLLOW me on Twitter!





Until next time!





This is MJ VILCHES OF DOODLE NOTES!





"Bringing Forth Awesomeness to Glorify the AWESOME!"





Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment