Lots of progress!!


I failed to make a blog update last week because of the exhaustion of working hard!








UPDATES!



* I finished the Production Stage for Garrison Bear last week!




















I finished animating every shot needed. What's left to do now is to hope that my laptop can render them...





ANYWAYS!!





Some of my friends asked for fan signs from Garrison Bear so I generously gave them what they asked. :3


























If you want to, you can have a fan sign from him too! Just go to my page! 









and send a message with your name and how you'd like Garrison bear to pose. XD







.


.


.


MOVING ON!





* Since it would take a lot of time before Garrison bear is finished, I started with a new project so I'd be able to upload something this month. And that said project is still based on the anime, Attack on Titan(Shingeki no Kyojin).





I can only give you guys some screenshots of my workstation:














 Looking good, huh? XD





That's all I'm gonna let you see! XD





If you want to know when it's up,





SUBSCRIBE to Doodle on YouTube or


LIKE me on Facebook or


FOLLOW me on Twitter!





Until next time!





This is MJ VILCHES OF DOODLE NOTES!





"Bringing Forth Awesomeness to Glorify the AWESOME!"





Over and out.



No comments:

Post a Comment