AWESOME PROGRESS THIS WEEK!


This second week of September was a fruitful one...:)






UPDATES!



* This week I completed Garrison Bear's full uniform and equipments(as a Soldier):







Garrison Bear full uniform(front)




Garrison Bear full uniform(side)




Garrison Bear full uniform(back)


CLOSE UP!







Garrison Bear full uniform close-up(front)




Garrison Bear full uniform close-up(side)




Garrison Bear full uniform close-up(back)





* I also finished modeling the enemy of the bears, the COLOSSAL BEAR!










Here's a height comparison between the two bears:




Can you see Garrison Bear? XD





And since I finished modeling the characters, I can't help myself trying them for an awesome pose:










* And also, I finished modeling the Wall and some buildings:












THE WALL!











THE BUILDINGS!





I still have to add more buildings and then scatter them around the city to create Trost District, a city from the story Shingeki No Kyojin(Attack on Titan).





Here's more concept photos:























ANYWAYS!





Did the photos get you excited or anything?





Well, then WATCH OUT FOR IT because it will be delivered to you this September!













If you want to be notified when it's up,





SUBSCRIBE to Doodle on YouTube or


LIKE me on Facebook or


FOLLOW me on Twitter!





Until next time!





This is MJ VILCHES OF DOODLE NOTES!





"Bringing Forth Awesomeness to Glorify the AWESOME!"





Over and out.
































No comments:

Post a Comment