Enough excuses...


Shame on me....O.o




UPDATES!!!








The Cover Page. :)





  •  Also, following the plans that I made for this week, I sent a video to Film Riot's 5 Year Anniversary thingy. :) Can't show it. Sorry.








  • Unfortunately, not according to my plans, I was not able to do the plans for my next video for the FILMS category because I didn't expect that Supers Academy will be taking up most of my time. So yeah....Hehehehe. No progress on the FILMS but the MUSIC do have some progress. I actually created a cover last week but I deleted it because it's really crappy. Hehehe. Stay tuned when a better one is up. :)

  • And, finally, THE VLOGS ARE BACK!


    • After much deliberation, and a little appreciation from my friend, I decided to Vlog again. Everything that needs to be said is on the video below.












And THAT'S it!









Or Like us on Facebook


or Follow us on Twitter!





You'll see loads of awesome updates and contents there!





SO YEAH!





This is MJ Vilches of Doodle Notes.





"BRINGING FORTH AWESOMENESS TO GLORIFY THE AWESOME!"





Over and Out.









No comments:

Post a Comment