Enough is enough! I've had it!


I'm tired of always letting the problems stop from what I'm supposed to do! I've had it!




THIS WEEK'S PLAN 




  •  Thank you Ryan video!




    • I've been subscribed to Film Riot for 2 years now and I couldn't thank them enough for ever existing to the "interwebs" and sharing their filmmaking knowledge as excellent as they can for free!


      They're currently celebrating their 5 years in the industry and instead of receiving gifts, they're giving away $18,000 worth of prizes!


      I've been looking for a perfect chance to say a word to this guys and they just gave me and all those who watch their content on YouTube a perfect chance to thank them.









      Watch this video to learn about the PERFECT CHANCE. XD


      I'll be sending them a video soon, so this week, I plan to create one.





  • MBC 1 - Pre-Production Stage



    •  My friends and I we're supposed to shoot a video last week but it was cancelled.






    The main reason would be time and weather.





    And
    since I really want to upload videos already(Because I've been stagnant
    for many months now), I decided to create an idea for a video which
    won't require more people and I can do myself.





    I
    can't really share to you any more information about the idea but yeah,
    I'll be working on it starting today. AND I'LL FINISH IT!!!!! >.<




No comments:

Post a Comment