INTERNET'S DOWN AGAIN!!!!!


It's really difficult to do an internet-based job without internet....so yeah...really annoying..BUT!!




UPDATES!



* Internet is down again at home. And because I'm so pissed about it, I didn't have much progress this week....O.o All I did concerning The Lego Me is this:







The shot list for The Lego Me short. I don't really want to shoot this one with my crappy camera. I want to shoot this in HD which is not impossible really, because my mom's LG phone can shoot up to 1080p Full HD so I just have to find the perfect time to borrow it. WHICH didn't come this week because my mom was away for the whole week because of a conference or something. So yeah... Wasn't able to execute the shots in the shotlist.





* Another progress this week would be some changes for my comics Supers Academy.














I'm still at the intro but I'm definitely making this one slowly but surely. Rushing didn't really do good for my works so yeah...Supers Academy! Will be opening slowly but surely! XD





*Also! I wasn't able to Vlog this week because of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86rEjF5pZy8


















The Baby Titan strikes again! XD







THAT'S ALL!






Or Like us on Facebook


or Follow us on Twitter!





You'll see loads of awesome updates and contents there!





SO YEAH!





This is MJ Vilches of Doodle Notes.





"BRINGING FORTH AWESOMENESS TO GLORIFY THE AWESOME!"





Over and Out.









No comments:

Post a Comment