Just have to accept that I'm bound to experience lots of technical problems...


But a poor filmmaker have to make-do a lot! XD




UPDATES!



* Didn't really have that much progress on The Black Box this week due to some technical issues. But I did finish some shots. XD







Shot 13






Shot 14






Shot 15


Shot 15 gave me a lot of headache because every time I render it, my laptop...










....yeah.... and even if I did render it successfully, it's still not satisfying. So Shot 15 may still be needing a lot of tweaking. But yeah! This is my progress...XD








* And also, if you haven't seen the Vlog for this week, go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXn3gXh1rS0












The next Vlog might take some time because I'll be making into something awesome... XD I'll be sharing to you my "ULTIMATE PLAN" and I figured that the best way of sharing is in the form of a short film. XD WATCH OUT FOR IT!





THAT'S ALL!






Or Like us on Facebook


or Follow us on Twitter!





You'll see loads of awesome updates and contents there!





SO YEAH!





This is MJ Vilches of Doodle Notes.





"BRINGING FORTH AWESOMENESS TO GLORIFY THE AWESOME!"





Over and Out.









No comments:

Post a Comment