First weekly update of the year!


Let's see what Doodle Notes achieved so far...



















 * I spent the first two weeks of 2015 enhancing the BLOG.





The features added to the Blog are:









NEW HOMEPAGE!


Created a static homepage to make the blog look more like an official website for Doodle Notes.






MENU BAR!



Added a menu bar to easily browse through different contents from Doodle Notes.











FILMS PAGE!

Film and video contents.








SERVICES PAGE!

Will be opening for business soon!








BOOKS PAGE!

Doodle Notes' literary works






ABOUT US PAGE!



And a page that'll tell you more about Doodle Notes. Some parts of it are not finished yet though.











 I also updated the cover photo of the Facebook Page.









2015! Here I come!!







So yeah!


Doodle Notes is getting ready for 2015 and I plan


to make this year a fruitful one for the channel. :)
























* Next week, I'll try finishing Garrison Bear!










I finished rendering in Blender last year...










...and now I'm moving on to combining all the passes and adding more VFX.











If I don't experience any Baby Titan infestation(which is very unlikely), I might be able to finish Garrison Bear.

But if I'm only given small amount of time to work on it next week, due to some household chores and Baby titan, I'll still try finishing it this month. So yeah. Just pray that I'd be given more time. O.O



ANYWAYS!



THAT'S ALL!



My name is MJ Vilches of Doodle Notes.



BRINGING FORTH AWESOMENESS TO GLORIFY THE AWESOME!



Over and out.



















No comments:

Post a Comment