Internet's back! For real this time!


Internet is now 100% fixed and it's back to normal...so yeah.. XD




UPDATES!



* Internet is back to normal so I may have a lot of progress next week. But this week....well.... not much. The only progress would be the finished production stage of The Lego Me! XD










I actually found time to borrow my mom's LG Optimus Vu 2 smartphone and shoot the needed shots for The Lego Me. The phone can shoot up to 1080p Full HD so expect that The Lego Me's quality will be better than the Vlogs.





I wasn't able to do more than shooting the thing because my mom was admitted to the hospital for her postponed operation. My mom's alright so you don't have to worry. :) And I thank God for it. He never fails to listen to my prayers. XD Anyways! Yeah. My mom's operation was a successful and she'll be coming out of the hospital today. :) She has ventral hernia by the way. Now it's fixed. :)





SO YEAH! 





Haven't got much progress because I was in the hospital most of the week keeping watch to my mom.





* But I did edit the Vlog for the week while keeping watch. It's a really late upload but if you want to see it, go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xH3ABR8hfM










THAT'S ALL!






Or Like us on Facebook


or Follow us on Twitter!





You'll see loads of awesome updates and contents there!





SO YEAH!





This is MJ Vilches of Doodle Notes.





"BRINGING FORTH AWESOMENESS TO GLORIFY THE AWESOME!"





Over and Out.









No comments:

Post a Comment