Life is like a Bridge just got 1000 views! XD


I didn't expect that this video(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zcskGR4m9k) woud get 100 views..O.o...BUT IT DID!!!! XD For me, 1000 is already plenty....but I'm still dreaming for that 1,000,000 views! XD ANYWAYS!




UPDATES!



* An awesome week for the current project, The Black Box, because I made lots of progress! XD







Got some firework action...XD






Some smileys!






Some Premiere Pro workspace..XD






A box of hearts? XD






The Black Box.....O.o


I finished 7 shots this week! XD And I'd PROBABLY be able to finish the video next week but I still can't be sure because I don't what kinds of issues that will arise next week...so yeah. Didn't encounter any issues this week though so I'm prayin' that next week would be the same. XD Watch out for The Black Box! Soon on Doodle Notes! XD








*Also if you haven't watch this week's Vlog, go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNJNDewqnTQ







I talked about the current project and some future projects in this Vlog! XD And also some drama time...O.o





THAT'S ALL!






Or Like us on Facebook


or Follow us on Twitter!





You'll see loads of awesome updates and contents there!





SO YEAH!





This is MJ Vilches of Doodle Notes.





"BRINGING FORTH AWESOMENESS TO GLORIFY THE AWESOME!"





Over and Out.









No comments:

Post a Comment