It's been a week of awesome progress...:)


This week is one of those weeks when I know what I'm doing and I'm not feeling lost and unorganized...OH YEAH!




UPDATES!



* Like I said! Awesome progress this week for the current project, The Black Box! Even though I had a production reboot on it, My progress is just so awesome! XD







Created a storyboard which I forgot to do before starting the project. This made things really clear now. I won't feel lost again...O.o




And since I have an awesome new microphone, I recorded a good quality narration for the video..XD




I then arranged the storyboards in a sequence creating an Animatics and also added some initial sound effects and Music.




I also rendered Shot 1 of 24. Since I already modeled the boxes and set-up a stage last week, it wasn't difficult to start with some Post-Production goodness..XD


I could've had more progress but the things is, our maid is now a student and started studying for college, which left me as my sister's babysitter here at home. It's kinda annoying sometimes but I just see it as another trial that I need to surpass. SO YEAH!





* Also! If you haven't seen it yet, here's this week's Vlog: Vlog # 9 - More Black Box














THAT'S ALL!






Or Like us on Facebook


or Follow us on Twitter!





You'll see loads of awesome updates and contents there!





SO YEAH!





This is MJ Vilches of Doodle Notes.





"BRINGING FORTH AWESOMENESS TO GLORIFY THE AWESOME!"





Over and Out.









No comments:

Post a Comment