QUICK UPDATE!



Still need to fix a lot of stuff before restarting all the projects...



* Need to fix the blog because I'm planning to give consistent updates here.



* Need to create logos for each segment that I plan to bring forth here in Doodle Notes.









* Need to fix both the channels(Fix Channel Arts, Thumbnails, etc.)...And I'm actually thinking of recreating the main channel because I don't like the URL...O.O













* Need to fix my Patreon account. XD (Will talk more about it soon...)









* AND CREATE A FINAL SCHEDULE!



So yeah... Still need to do a lot of things. I'm still waiting for my little sister's final schedule because she's gonna start going to school. Hehe.



After that....



...expect a rain of awesomeness...:3



That is all. Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment