Another week has ended! And made some progress too!






PROGRESS!





I've finalized Gregor's face and will be starting on the modeling this week.













I'll still make some changes while modeling so the end product might look different.





I also did Boot's look and I might make it a final.








Regardless of this being final or not. You'll know next week! XD





And finally, I've drawn a new fan art.






It also comes with wallpapers! You can download them by clicking on the photos! :)





Gregor the Overlander Desktop Wallpaper! by DoodleNotesPictures on DeviantArt




Gregor the Overlander Wallpaper with Boots! by DoodleNotesPictures on DeviantArt



You can watch a timelapse of how I did all that in Gimp here:

https://youtu.be/Ohs60r4QCj8






THAT'S ALL FOR NOW!

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment