First week's done and although there's not much progress, there is progress nonetheless. XD








PROGRESS









First thing I need to do is take every info I need from the book to create accurate visualization of each character and landmarks.#TheUnderlandProject

Posted by Doodle Notes on Sunday, October 25, 2015





Studied the book, but I decided to not do it entirely but just study thoroughly 

each scene that I plan to execute into an animated short or short film. I'll still read the entire book though.








I'll be using MakeHuman to generate quick models so I can visually compare their heights. I'll use this to draw concept arts and references to be used on modeling.#TheUnderlandProject

Posted by Doodle Notes on Monday, October 26, 2015





I also used MakeHuman, to create references for the characters heights.


This way I can easily create concept arts and model sheets involving the characters.












This spoked to me the moment I thought of pushing through the Underland project. I just have to base the art of my...

Posted by Doodle Notes on Monday, October 26, 2015







I've decided to base my take on the art of the project


to the art of Big Hero 6. It kinda spoke to me in a dream or something. XD















Don't have a tablet so it's the traditional method for me. XDJust making early concepts on how Gregor would look. #TheUnderlandProject

Posted by Doodle Notes on Monday, October 26, 2015








I'll be focusing on making more concepts for Gregor, Boot and Temp before modeling them. All of the things I'll be doing...

Posted by Doodle Notes on Thursday, October 29, 2015








Created a rough model sheet for Gregor...Won't be doing it too detailed like Disney artists would do on theirs since...

Posted by Doodle Notes on Friday, October 30, 2015





Made some rough concept and model sheets for Gregor and some characters.


Not sure if I'm gonna make Gregor's look final. 


It's something that I'll decide this week.














And I made some quick concept arts just to keep my Underland fire going. XD








Those are the things I did last week. I failed to make more progress because my baby sister celebrated her birthday. And I can't really work on things while there are too many people in the house. Hehe.





ANYWAYS!





That is all! Hopefuly, this week, I make great progress. O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment