Not much progress on The Underland Project this week, except for this:


February has ended and all the progress I've made on that month was reported on the Production Diary! So give it a watch!

ALSO!

GEAR UPGRADE!


NEW MIC. NEW HEADPHONES. NEW GRAPHICS TABLET!

So expect an upgrade on my videos as well!

I actually spent this week setting these guys up and I'm still not done yet coz I need to figure out where to properly place the mic. Will try to figure it out next week. Hehe.

It's also the week of my birthday! So far, the best birthday week I ever had.


The best because: One, I got a gear upgrade. Two, one of my channels got approved for monetization after almost getting kicked off of the YPP. Three, received my first income on YouTube this week! And four, the month of February ended with a lot of progress on The Underland Project.

SO YEAH!

Best week of my life. XD

ANYWAYS!

I'm currently working on another Vlog, which is also sort of like a 1500 sub special video.


Might be able to finish it by Wednesday, March 7, 2018.

SO WATCH FOR IT!

THAT IS ALL! Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment