Been really busy...


Haven't been blogging for the last 2 weeks because of so much thinking and doing stuffs, but anyways....









UPDATES!






* Garrison Bear has been sad...










...because I haven't been making enough progress with his animation.





BUT!





Now he's happy...










...because this week, I've been making progress on the animation by Blender rendering 5 shots! XD





So yeah...Garrison Bear might come out next year or before this year ends so watch out for it.










ALSO!





* I finished writing a workable script of the new Doodle Notes Short film, Black and White.










I'll try my best to do this one perfectly and certainly 1000x better than the last Short Film. I'll be moving in to Pre-Production Stage next week and try to finish the whole production in two weeks. So pray for me.





Just wait for it to be posted on the channel before the year ends or maybe next year,





XD





AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!





* Created a featured animé photo for the 2nd Episode of Doodle Notes' ongoing web series, Animé Addicts.










As you can see, the featured animé on the 2nd episode of the series would be Kuroko no Basket(The Basketball which Kuroko plays). Can't give you much details on it yet. Just watch out for it!





The series will be slowly but surely executed throughout next year and hopefully we can finish it next year. Also, note that, as the series progresses, it will go mor eintense every episode. SO, really, just keep an eye for it! XD



AND THE VERY LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST!!!!




*I recently joined a filmmaking workshop hosted by Direk Teng Mangansakan(Salamindanaw Film Festival)







Salamindanaw workshoppers with Direk Teng Mangansakan. Photo by: Stephen Dick Gonzales





It's actually an awesome experience. I finally learned how the filmmaking industry work in our country. And also I've met other aspiring filmmakers! Makes me feel that I'm not alone. Which is awesome. I kinda wish for the workshop tyo last longer so we could grow our filmmaking realationships even bigger. XD



If you want to know more about Salamindanaw Film Festival, you can go here:

https://www.facebook.com/SalaMindanaw




SO YEAH!!!





If you want to see more stuff regarding Doodle Notes, you can:





SUBSCRIBE to Doodle on YouTube or


LIKE me on Facebook or


FOLLOW me on Twitter!





Until next time!





This is MJ VILCHES OF DOODLE NOTES!





"Bringing Forth Awesomeness to Glorify the AWESOME!"





Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment