WEEK 11! We have officially started on dual-digit number of week here!
Handling stuff alone is definitely starting to get heavier but I must endure!
If I want to give myself a brighter future then I have to endure this. 😆😆😆

ANYWAYS!

This week started with editing and publishing this video:



After that, I then started modeling Boots!

As I said on the videos about this project, I'm using this project as grounds for me to practice my 3D modeling skills. Which means as I model each character, there might be some noticeable improvements. Which also means, poor Gregor. His model will have the least awesome topology.
😅😅😅

Anyways! Here's the finished Boots Model!



Next week I will finish giving her color and I might also finish giving her that cute, curly hair. Maybe even go as far as give her clothing. 😅

Also, here's a Blender Timelapse of the modeling process for Boots. 😀


THAT IS ALL! Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment