Having some issues? Not good.



I've got a lot of personal issues that needs to be dealt with. O.o





UPDATES!



* The Battle, which I've been working hard on since January, will have to be postponed for a very long time.









         AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR EXCUSES!








    • Excuse # 1 - The Battle, a 3D Animated short that I've been working on since the start of the year, requires a lot of time to complete. Since there's  only one of me to do all the required tasks of creating a full digital world, it might take me one year to finish the whole thing. To elaborate more, I need to do every job involved in the different stages of the project, which are:


      • Development Stage - I need to develop the main idea of the whole thing and create a proper script.

      • Pre-Production Stage - I need to prepare all the materials I'll be needing for production. (Character Models Fully-Rigged, Stage/World of the story, etc.)

      • Production Stage - Shoot the whole thing by setting up a virtual world on my laptop and using a virtual camera(on Blender) I have to capture the characters which I have to animate first.

      • Post-Production Stage - I'll have to piece together the whole thing as a final video, which requires me to apply appropriate sequencing of scenes and apply additional visual effects, sound effects and music.


    • Excuse # 1.2 (Development Stage) - The main idea of The Battle is too important that I need to think it through properly before sealing it. That's why I need more time to study my script before deciding that it's final. I don't want to create an ineffective story for the idea that I want to show the people. It's going to be God's Words that I'll be portraying on the short that I need properly understand it. I don't want to create another of those videos that misinterprets His Words so I have to hold the production for now.






    • Excuse # 1.3 (Pre-Production Stage) - There are NINE characters in The Battle that I need to model and rig. I only finished one after 2 weeks and I still need to do 8 more. And each character becomes more elaborate, so finishing them all might just consume the 1 year chance that my parents gave me to become a success as a YouTube Partner before they force me into another "collegiate journey." So yeah, I NEED A TEAM OF MODELERS AND RIGGERS to finish on time.






    • Excuse # 1.4 (Production Stage) - Same as modeling and rigging, animation requires a lot of time. And even if, it's only a 4-5 minutes short, it's not going to be easy. (Heck it even took me 3 weeks to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrd4EGM084E) So I am not confident that I'd be able to do it in 1 month, given the fact that the script is not final yet and the characters not ready. I already spent 5 months of my 1 year chance and I only created 3 videos! And I'm already seeing some small digits on my revenue as a YouTube Partner! So I have to postpone The Battle.

    • Excuse # 1.5 (Post-Production) - The Battle involves extensive amount of vfx. And a lot of rendering. My laptop (Neo Basic B5700 N, Intel Core i7 2630QM, RAM: 2GB ) cannot handle all of them. I have to develop different techniques to make it a bit lighter for my laptop but add more production time, which is not good for my 1 year chance. My laptop is already crashing so much and I'm praying that it's not gonna give up on me within this 1 year.









    • Excuse # 2 - I HAVE A VERY BIG PERSONAL ISSUE! I've been starting a lot of projects already that I'm having hard time finishing them all! So I decided to finish one of the biggest project that started it all. I'll need another post to explain it all but here's a photo for now:






The next BIG THING!



And THAT's IT!

Excuses excuses! HAHA!

But don't worry!

The upcoming projects will be more than my excuses. The Battle will still be continued in the future.

For now...

Keep an eye out for this titles:



      • Spatula 1-3

      • Anime Addicts Series

      • MBC (Man Behind Cam)

      • The Descendant of Van Helsing

      • Supers Academy













ANYWAYS!









Or Like us on Facebook


or Follow us on Twitter!





You'll see loads of awesome updates and contents there!





SO YEAH!





This is MJ Vilches of Doodle Notes.





"BRINGING FORTH AWESOMENESS TO GLORIFY THE AWESOME!"





Over and Out.










No comments:

Post a Comment